Obvious and technical errors
- The Company is not responsible for errors in typing, transfer or counting of bets. In particular, EbonyBET reserves the right to correct obvious errors made while entering information on betting coefficients and/or calculation of the amounts at the bets (for example, errors in the coefficients indicated in teams incorrectly, incorrectly indicated events, etc.), or declare invalid the corresponding bets even after completion of the event. In the cases of correcting obvious errors bets are returned. The most common types of technical errors are the following:
6.1.1 Errors of input of coefficients – when the coefficient (or the setting of the handicap/total, etc.) is displayed without a separator (dot) or with any additional number. Example: instead of the coefficient 1.8, 18 is displayed, instead of 2, 23 is displayed, instead of 3, 30 is displayed etc.
6.1.2. “Mirror Errors” – when the coefficients for players are displayed in a diametrically opposite manner. In this case, the favorite of the game (including current favorite of live event) is displayed by a coefficient exceeding the coefficient of the outsider of the given event. Example: Basketball. Barcelona-Unicaja. The winner of the match; Instead of 1.2 and 4, 4 and 1.2 is displayed.
6.1.3. Writing errors – if all the coefficients are indicated correctly, however, teams are written in an incorrect order (usually occurs for events taking place on a neutral field).
Clear indicators of obvious errors are: very large difference in the coefficients of EbonyBET and other bookmakers, the coefficients that are nearly impossible to give in the current situation of the match.
The right to determine whether or not an obvious or a technical error was made in any case belongs exclusively to EbonyBET.
- EbonyBET reserves the right to abolish the bets made on deliberately incorrect coefficients and obvious errors. The customer will be informed about changes in the balance immediately.
- EbonyBET reserves the right to cancel the bets even after the end of the event if these bets are won by the User as a result of a technical failure or an obvious error.
- In cases when due to technical reasons the User’s bets were not provided with the necessary amount of funds in the account, the bets are considered as invalid.
- In case of mistakenly having credited the means to the customer’s account the latter shall immediately notify EbonyBET about the mistake. If due to an error a negative balance has been formed at the client, the betting company has the right to cancel the uncalculated bets despite the fact that they were made before the error occurred.
- The Company reserves the right to oblige the User to liability for any damage caused to it if the user used a technical or administrative error intentionally when making a deposit and/or during the receipt of money on the account.
Bets on credit
- EbonyBET does not accept any bets or provide services to customers on credit. All bets must be confirmed with funds existing in the account of the User (Bonus or real).
- EbonyBET states explicitly that bet placement and betting organization, as well as participation in sports betting, multiplayer poker, game in casinos and games like lottery may be restricted by law or even prohibited in some countries. Such restrictions or prohibitions may be imposed even if the company obtained the necessary permission (license for betting or organizing gaming) to place bets and betting organizations. The User should note that if the placement of bets or participation in sports betting, multiplayer poker and games such as lotteries is prohibited or permitted only under certain conditions, which are not followed, the responsibility for any damage caused by this rests solely with the User. The client must also take note that the company is not required to provide clients with information, instructions and warnings in a wider range than in the present paragraph. In particular, the company is not liable for damages suffered by the User due to the violation of the relevant legislative prohibitions functioning in his/her country.
- By rating or participating in the games, the User confirms that he has reached the lowest age of consent limited by law of his country, and confirms his/her capacity to enter into the agreement with the company. In case of non-fulfillment of these requirements the User’s account will be closed and necessary measures will be applied.
- The User agrees that his personal information provided to the company during the pool betting, games in multiplayer poker, casino games and games such as lotteries, as well as in any other game is stored and used by automatic means.
- By registering the User confirms the exclusive intellectual property of the company’s regulations, as well as the system controlled by them.
- The Company reserves the right to inform Users about special promotions and new products by telephone and e-mail.
- Legal relations between the User and the company are a subject to laws of Montenegro and are regulated by it with the exception of the appropriate legal rules of international private law. The place of performance of all obligations at betting and gaming, as well as at the appropriate bets, is Montenegro. All disputes arising over or regarding bets made by customers, are resolved if it does not contradict the law, by the court in Montenegro, having the relevant territorial and subject matter jurisdiction.
- The Company expressly states that it does not provide users with any advice (consultation) on tax matters and/or legal matters.
- No disputes about the bets can lead to a lawsuit, legal action, as well as claims on bookmaker licenses if the company complies with the provisions of arbitration.
- In case of any claims and disputes from Users’ side and people representing their parties, the company’s liabilities are limited by the size of bets or its possible winnings.
- In case of any disputes or claims the database of EbonyBET has priority over any other data.
- If there is discrepancy between the English version of these rules and the translation into another language, the English version is considered to be the correct one.
- Any matters of dispute including claims about the results of the event are accepted to be reviewed by the bookmaker office within 5 days from the end of the sporting event.
Restrictions on Rates
- Bookmaker Company has the right not to accept bets from any person without giving any reason and reserves the right to close or temporarily block the accounts of individual Users without prior notice.
- Minimum and maximum size of bets for all sporting events is defined by the bookmaker office and is a subject to changes without prior written notice. In addition, EbonyBET reserves the right to impose special restrictions on the accounts of individual users.
- Winnings are paid only within the limits set with maximum limits of the Company. If the User has made a bet and the winning exceeds the maximum, the company will not pay any amount of money exceeding the maximum limit.
- Results for sports statistics are published on the official website of EbonyBET www.ebonybet.com within 3 days after the end of a sporting event.
- Bets placed after the start of the event, except the bets for Live Events, in all cases, are invalid and are returnable, and are excluded from the “express” and “system” bets. Any bet (including bets for Live Events) made on an event, the result of which is already known by the time of betting, is considered invalid and will be refunded.
- If the User wishes to challenge the time of the start of the event, he must provide an official document (or a link to the website of regulatory bodies of the given event) which confirms the actual time of the start of the match on which the given bet was made.
- While arising disputes regarding the time of the start of the event, if the official regulatory bodies of the appropriate tournament/event do not provide (or lack) such information, the information of EbonyBET about the start time of the event is considered the only correct one while calculating the bets.
- If a “return” is declared about the bet, such bet is considered as won with the coefficient of 1. In case of “Single” bets this means that the User will get back the amount of money placed to this bet. In the case of “express” or “system” bets the total coefficient will be changed accordingly (in the event, where a return occurred, the coefficient will get the value 1, the coefficients on the remaining events will remain unchanged, and the final coefficient will be counted according to similar scheme; only the coefficient of the outcome on the event, on which was given a return – one of the factors (multipliers) of the final coefficient of “express” or “system” – will get the value 1).
Position Outcome Coefficient
Finland, Moldova Win 1 1.55
Malta-Croatia Croatia Handicap (-2) 1.7
Bulgaria-England Win 2 1.5
Total coefficient of Accumulator = 1.55 * 1.7 * 1.5 = 3.95
In case Finland and England won in the above mentioned games, and Croatia won by 2 goals advantage, and the given express plays, but when calculating the total coefficient there will be 1 instead of 1.7 (coefficient of winning) and the final coefficient of the given express will be equal to 1.55*1*1.5 = 2.325
If as a result of the match the total number of scored goals is equal to the total of the bet and among the proposed outcomes of the given total bets there has not been the option equal … (the indicated number) of goals, a return is made. Similarly, for the individual totals, totals of the player, totals of cards/corners /removals, fouls and other parameters if the final value of the match and the proposed parameter of the total are equal a return is made.
Privacy of User’s data
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information related to their account, and shall take all measures to prevent the use of personal accounts by unauthorized persons. Any operations confirmed by the username and password of the account holder shall be valid and have legal force.
- If the User suspects that his username and password are known to a third person, at any time they have the right to send a request to EbonyBET to block the account temporarily for all circumstances to be made clear.
- To ensure the security of personal data of Users, EbonyBET communicates with Users via the e-mail indicated by the User during registration.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information related to their e-mail, and shall take all measures to prevent the use of e-mail address by third parties. EbonyBET is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the connection between the bookmaker office and the User using a registered e-mail address.
- An event is considered interrupted if there was no play for an indispensable amount of playing time specified according the rules of the company, even if the result at which the event was interrupted is later confirmed to be final.
- The matches consider to be taken place, if they have been interrupted, not finished in the time-frame specified in the points 6 and 7 and if the played time is the following:
- Soccer – 90 min.
- Futsal – 30 min.
- Basketball NBA (National Basketball Association) – 40 min.
- Nigerian basketball – 35min.
- Hockey NHL (National Hockey League) – 54 min.
- Bandy – 60 min
- American football – 50 min.
- Baseball – 5 periods (innings)
- Handball – 50 min
- For interrupted events recognized as cancelled, if not otherwise stipulated in the rules on sports, all bets are refundable, except for ones for which the result is exactly defined at the time of the stop of the event. For interrupted events bets on the relative performance time (periods, etc.) are a subject to unconditional return.
- If the start time of the event has been changed and otherwise is not stipulated in the rules of sports, all bets on the event are refundable.
- During a game on the passage to the next round, in cases of transferring the game period onto subsequent days, or changes of the field, the bets remain valid. If the “passage” of the team which goes to the next round later has been canceled because of any reason, the cancellation is disregarded, and the payment is made according the results of played matches. If the second match did not take place or was interrupted, then all bets on it, including the passage, are refundable. Payments on the passage are made only at bets made before the first match. If none of the matches has taken place, the bets will be refunded.
Calculation of bets
- EbonyBET validates the results on the basis of official reports and alternative sources of information (including videos of the event) after finishing the event. Calculation of bets is based on the results published on the website www.ebonybet.com in the section “Results”. In case of discrepancy of results from different sources of information, as well as in the case of their obvious mistakes the final decision to determine the results belongs to EbonyBET.
- All inquiries of Users regarding to the correctness of the results of EbonyBET site should be based only on the basis of official sources of information (websites of regulatory bodies for these championships). Information from other sources cannot be considered a basis for the reviewing/reappraisal of bets.
- Valid (factual) results considered to be the results, which are announced on the basis of official protocols or other sources of information, right after the end of the event. The organizer uses the following official sources: www.uefa.com – Champions League, UEFA Cup, Selected matches and Championship (soccer) www.fifa.com – Confederation Cup, Selected matches and World’s Championship (soccer) www.beto.gr – Soccer Greece www.bundesliga.at – Soccer Austria www.turkishsoccer.com– Soccer Turkey www.rfpl.org–Soccer Russia www.premierleague.org – Soccer England www.sportinglife.com – Soccer England www.gazetta.it – Soccer Italy www.bundesliga.de Soccer Germany www.marca.com– Soccer Spain www.lfp.es– Soccer Spain www.lfp.fr– Soccer France www.mlsnet.com– Soccer USA www.goalzz.com– Soccer www.nfl.com– American Soccer www.basket.ru– Basketball Russia www.nba.com– Basketball (NBA) www.afrobasket.com – Nigerian Basketball League www.ulebcup.com – Basketball (ULEB) www.nhl.com – Hockey NHL www.fhr.ru – Hockey Russia www.rusbandy.ru – Bandy Russia www.atptennis.com – Tennis ATP www.wtatour.com – Tennis WTA www.mlb.com www.mlb.com – Baseball www.fide.com – Chess www.volley.ru – Volley-ball Russia. The organizer can use other official sources when there is need. In exceptional cases, the organizer reserves the right to use video viewing to adjudge the true result.
- Live event bet results are calculated based on what is known immediately after the end of the event/competition. All following changes (for example, changes by decision of a jury after the game) are not taken into account while deciding the bets. The company itself calculates these bets based on its statistical data about the actual course of the game. If not otherwise indicated, all bets on non-participating athletes in the competition will be void.
- In cases when the company’s statistics (based on TV coverage) is different from the official statistics, the bets are calculated according to the company’s statistics.
- If more than one participant or team is declared as a winner of the competition, the coefficient of winnings is divided by the number of winners (the coefficient can’t be less than 1)
- All operations on playing accounts are made in the currency chosen by the User during registration.
- All bets for which the outcomes are already known (in particular bets on who will score the next goal or win a certain segment of the match), are considered valid and are calculated even if the event or tournament was suspended.
- If a match is not completed and is considered as incomplete, then all bets on it are refundable, (except what is mentioned in point 16.1.1) even if the result, at which the event was suspended, later is confirmed as final.
- If it does not contradict the special rules of individual sports, the result announced on the day of the match is taken for the result of the match. Any possible changes in the result, conditioned by the revision of the results of the event by governing bodies and disciplinary penalties of teams, for the purpose of betting, are not taken into account, and the initial results of the calculation of bets remain in force.
In tennis matches, the odds and total are counted by points in the event of a super tie-break. 1 point equals to 1 game.